|Source FM – 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Headphones|
|We created a high quality pair of headphones for a low price, making them one of the best value headphones on the market today.|
|1.2m (~4 feet)|
20 – 22,000 Hz
2 extra sets of earbud tips (various sizes)
- Noise Isolation For Distraction Free Listening
- Dynamic Hi-Fi Stereo Sound For Maximum Clarity
- Rest Comfortably In Your Ears For Long Periods Of Wear
- Compatible With Your PC, Mobile Phone, MP3 Player, and Other Devices
If for any reason, or for no reason at all you’re not completely satisfied just give us a call at (888) 315-8161 and we’ll help you fix any issue you might have (we find that most problems are fixed in about 5 minutes). Or, if you still just want to return it that’s fine too, we’ll promptly send you the info on how to return it so you can get a quick, no hassles, no delays full refund… and we’ll still be friends.
This means you can try it out risk free for 14 Days and if you’re not blown away that these are the best value headphones on the market I insist you return it back to us and you won’t risk a single penny!
How can I afford to be so generous?
Because I know once you try out our Source Headphones you’ll love them and we’ll have to pry it out of your hands before we could ever get it back.
To Avoid any confusion, please note the following.
- All returns must be made within 14-days of your purchase to qualify for the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
- You must follow the return instructions given by tech support and include the completed RMA form with your item to avoid having the return refused or a restocking fee.
- Items not returned in original condition (including removed warranty labels) may be:
- Returned back to you or
- A restocking fee of 20% or more may be charged.
- Any missing items will be charged as if you purchased it on our web site. (i.e. If it sells for $19.99 we will take $19.99 off the return amount)
- We do not refund any shipping fees you originally paid when purchasing, and you are responsible for shipping fees when returning the product.
- For Warranty Exchanges: please also include your purchase invoice showing proof of insurance.
- Remember, you must follow the process above to obtain a refund. If we don’t know who sent the item then we can’t credit your account.
We are offering a 14-day warranty!
Please read below for more details about the warranty terms and conditions.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Source FM warrants that its products shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship, with the exceptions stated below. This warranty starts from the date of purchase and runs for the timeframe selected at the time of purchase.
Source FM will, at its option, repair or replace any product that proves to be defective in material or workmanship. If your product is no longer being manufactured, or is out of stock, at its option, Source FM may replace your product with a similar or better product.
This warranty DOES cover for 1 (one) time, any malfunction or failure that occurs as a result of factory defects. However, the refund policy does become immediately null and void.
This warranty DOES NOT cover any defect, malfunction or failure that occurs as a result of: abuse; misuse; alteration; modification; failure to follow the product directions; or use with improper, unintended or faulty equipment. Further, removing any warranty labels; opening up the unit; or removing any pieces from the product will immediately render your warranty null and void. This warranty also does not cover any losses from theft or misplacing the product.
IF ANY OF THE EVENTS STATED ABOVE DO OCCUR, EXCLUDING FACTORY DEFECTS, THE 14-DAY REFUND POLICY BECOMES IMMEDIATELY NULL AND VOID.
Source FM is not responsible for special, incidental, or consequential damages from any breach of warranty, or any other legal theory, including but not limited to, lost profits, downtime, goodwill, damage to or reprogramming or reproducing, any program or data stored in or used with Source FM products.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
To get a covered product repaired or replaced, you must contact Source FM during the warranty period please call (888) 315-8161 and follow the prompts to the tech support line.
Please Note The Following
- Return within 5 days of the RMA being issued to avoid delays or the item being refused delivery.
- You should insure the shipment with the appropriate amount since you are responsible for the product until it arrives at Source FM.
- Return shipments will be at the customer’s expense; we also do not refund shipping fees you originally paid when purchasing.
- Please also include your purchase invoice with proof of insurance
- Remember, NO RMA = NO SERVICE. If we don’t know who sent the item we won’t know who to send a replacement to.
These stated warranties and remedies do not extend to any other products used with this product. No Source FM dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.