The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is the high-end version of the well-known HiFiBerry DAC+. It is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector) that is enhanced with features that not only further improve sound quality, but gives makers the chance to modify the board to their needs.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
Fully gold-plated RCA jacks for best connection to the audio cables
Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi model A+,B+, 2B and 3B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
• small and elegant music playback devices
• home automation and multi-room audio systems
• interface to external high-end I2S DACs to the Raspberry Pi